Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Only 94 days until the wedding!!

I know that I haven't written in the blog in a long time, but now is when the true planning begins. A week or so ago my mom started asking me questions about the ceremony and reception. So I  started thinking of stuff I want and thinking of things I need.  I thought all I needed was my dress!

Jay and I talked with the minister the other night, and everything went great. Larry had great advice for us that we will definitely use.

I've gotten all the bridesmaids dress, and Jay has already rented the tuxes. My dress should be in any day now,  I'm so excited to try it on!!! Of course we have already picked out our wedding bands. All the invitations are already in. I guess all we have left to plan is the ceremony and reception. So we have the major stuff behind us.

Well I'm going to make the promise that I will write on my blog once a week from now until the wedding. 

Andrea

1 comment: