Monday, October 11, 2010

Wedding Bells in Breckenridge

This past weekend, Andrea and I enjoyed a weekend away together in Breckenridge... TEXAS that is. My cousin Clint married the love of his life - Kristin. Needless to say, the weekend was all about them, but Andrea stole some of the thunder as well - talking about the proposal, the wedding, and getting some ideas of what she might like at her wedding. We came back late Saturday, enough time for me to watch the Rangers lose the next day... boo!

Today, Andrea did what she does best - spend money. She went dress shopping with Laura, her mom, my mom, and my sister Nicole. They successfully narrowed down the bridesmaid's dress and, of course, her dress. She won't tell me anything about either one of them, but that they look great and I'll have to wait until May.

Also, we're in the process of finding a photographer, putting together a guest list, and deciding on the cake! So if you know anyone that's good (Andrea calls it "Cheap") - let us know!

It seems like a far way away, but I know will time fly by fast. I can't wait to marry my best friend!

- Jay

1 comment:

  1. www.fantabulousphotos.com

    www.allaboutpictures.net

    They are both friends of mine, and amazing photographers! They have wedding pics on their blogs also from this past summer!

    ReplyDelete